Saturday, June 6, 2009

9 Months

I can't believe how big my boy is getting. Everyday he amazes me with all the things he is learning and doing all by himself. He is already starting to stand without any help from anyone. He usually can do this for about 20-30 seconds and then of course plops on his bottom and giggles. He is really getting into the rythmn of cruising with the coffee table and sofa. We will sit down on one end and he will move all the way to us in a matter of seconds. Vince and I think he is going to start walking before he turns 10 months. I don't know, but we will see. He loves food and will pretty much eat anything we give him. He has eaten strawberries, bananas, peaches, pears, potatoes, green beans, carrotts, whole milk, yogurt, cheese, baby crackers, vienna sausages (the baby kind), and anything else he can get his hands on. He already has 6 teeth that have come through. These last two have been a bit of a downer because they have been the most bothersome of all. Normally he had no problems before, but for some reason these are keeping him up at night and a little bit more cranky. He is also excelling in the verbal department. He is learning to communicate much better with Vince and I. He has learned to play a few games and can recognize a few commands and words. He is already starting to say "dada" and "mama" a bit. He recognizes the words for a few toys, the dogs, his bottle, both Vince and I, bath time, and few other things. This first year is flying by and before I know he will be moving out of the house and onto college. Everyday I try to remember how special and awesome he is to be mine my little boy. He is the most precious thing I could have ever asked for. I love you little guy, you mean the world to your daddy and me.

No comments: