Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big Boy Room!!!

Okay as promised I have finally finished Jacob's big boy room. It has taken me forever. One reason is because I am way to picky and couldn't quite narrow down exactly what I wanted to do. Secondly, have you ever tried to paint a room with a wild child running all around your feet and legs. Sometimes I could only paint to a certain height on the wall because I could go too low or someone would have their fingers all in it. What a mess. So here it is! Tell me what you think? I did all the painting by myself free-hand and that is probably what took the most time. In the Jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight...

4 comments:

Raegan & Caleb said...

Wow! Looks great Rebecca.

Jill said...

You are truly an artist! Great job.

Anonymous said...

You have missed your calling, Becca! For a career Mom, you are accomplishing fantastic feats. Jacob's room is striking in spite of the fact that Vince kept wrapping himself around your legs to distract you...I'll talk to him.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Such talents! Wow! And you're a working Mom too and still got it done! I'm sure Jake loves it.

Love,
Carol Ann