Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Photographer Needed!!!

Okay everyone I need your help. Jacob's first birthday is just around the corner and I am getting all the preparations out of the way. So expect to see your invitations in the mail next week and keep your calendar open for Sept. 5th @ 5pm open for cake and a party. What I need help on is a photographer. I really want pictures of his first birthday party and everyone that came along to join the fun, but I am a horrible photographer. I also didn't want to worry about taking pictures the entire time because I think I will have my hands full enough with a 1 year old running around and entire house filled with about 50 peopple. So if any of you have photography experience and a good camera or know of someone that I could hire for a really cheap price I would really appreciate it. Hey I will throw in some cake as a bribe! Just send me an email with their contact information.

No comments: