Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No that's not dirt on his forhead

Today I took Jacob to church with me over at Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton for Ash Wednesday. I knew that I would be getting ashes on my forhead, but I didn't know that they put them on babies. It was funny watching the deacon trying to put them on his forhead. He kept turning his head from side to side to see everything that was going on. He eventually just gave him a black dot in the middle. Jacob was so good during the mass, I was kind of scared to go by myself because usually it takes two of us to handle this child. He is so active. But the kids behind us entertained him, so he stood still in my lap looking over my shoulder for about 10- 15 minutes. It was so funny because he kept laughing and screeching all during the quiet parts of the service. He is too funny sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: