Thursday, February 5, 2009

This sums it all up...

I came across this letter the other day and felt like it pretty much summed up my life as a stay at home mom. I love being home all day with my little man, but unfortunately other parts of my life seem to get further and further a way from me. I feel so guilty when people try to call or email me and I forget to get back with them. It's just so hard when you are constantly on the go with the daily activities such as feeding, bathing, playing, changing diapers and then trying to get a baby to take a nap is nearly impossible sometimes. This is just a small example of the day to day activities and doesn't even include household chores, that's another entire day. it's not all bon bons and soap operas. I guess what I am trying to say is, yes it is exhausting staying a home, but I wouldn't change a thing. I just want all those people out there that don't have children to understand because one day they will be in my shoes and I promise not to laugh or judge. I will patiently await for their phone call to say that they finally get it.

No comments: