Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fabulous Headbands!

I think I found some of the cutest handbands I have ever seen. Whippy Cake! Visit their link and tell me what you think.

I love how soft and bold they are. Such pretty colors and textures. I can definitely see myself wearing a few of things on the weekends with the right outfit. And the most fabulous thing is that they are interchangeable. How awesome is that girls. All you have to do is order the headband and you can change out all the different styles. Here are a few of my favorites.

This is my favorite because it's purple and I could definetly wear it to the home games.

I love this one because it's so big.

This is so romantic and beautiful.

And last, but not least I could wear this one to work without looking to out of place.
So tell me, which one do you like most?

No comments: