Monday, October 11, 2010

Sleep Talking

A picture is worth a thousand words.
I had to write a quick post about something that Jacob did last night. As Vince and I were watching TV last night about to fall asleep, we could hear Jacob over the baby monitor. He was talking up a storm all by himself. I went in there to check on him and to make sure that everything was okay. When I went into his room and looked at him, I noticed that he had had an accident so I had to change him. I pulled him out of his crib and changed all of his clothes and sheets and put him back to bed. The entire time he sat in his rocking chair with his eyes wide open, but he was still sleeping. I put him back into bed and he closed his eyes. I sat with him for about 5 minutes and the entire time he was talking in his sleep. He never opened his eyes or looked at me, but just kept on jabbering. He would say the cutest things. I even caught him making the "choo choo" noise and hand motion. How cute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a lovely post! Love the pic!