Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

Here we go again!
{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat? No and I can't say that I have ever wanted to try.

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning? ugh, this REALLY annoying buzzing/beeping sound. it’s pretty awful.

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate? Definitely hot chocolate! My husband uses milk and I use water to make it.

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you? I am very OCD about certain things. Like the way I do laundry, hang clothes, load the dishwasher.

{five} are you more like your mom or your dad? I would have to say I am very much like both of them in very different ways. When it comes to arguing, I am like my dad. My mom and I have very similar tastes in colors, furniture, and shopping.

{six} do you sleep with the TV on? I have a really hard time falling to sleep with silence. I think it's because I never really turn my brain off at night. I always have something I am working on, so having the TV on helps me drown out my personal thoughts. Of course my husband hates it.

{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be? My color choices are always changing. If we are talking design wise I would have to say either gray or a light blue color.

{eight} ross, joey, or chandler? I would have to say Chandler. He would always keep me laughing.

{nine} do you play any musical instruments? I have no musical talents whatsoever. Ask my husband and he would tell you I can't even keep a beat.

{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked? Well it wasn't something that I actually cooked or even baked. It was cheese fondue. Last Valentine's Day my husband and I decided that we wanted to try making it at home. We got a recipe online and then headed to grocery store. It had a couple of different cheeses that neither one of us had even heard of before. We put it all together and added some white wine like the recipe called for and melted it. It stunk the house up. We could barely get through one bit before we called it quits.

No comments: